Due to the current COVID-19 Crisis, Komori has a restricted visitor policy for Komori Europe and the Komori Graphic Center-Europe (KGC-E).
The health and safety of our customers, distributors, partners, employees and our communities remain a top priority at Komori International (Europe) B.V. Therefore Komori has a restricted visitor policy, in line with the latest guidelines issued by the Dutch Government, for visiting the Komori office and the Komori Graphic Center-Europe (KGC-E) in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Please remain focused on the safety measures to keep you safe and help to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus/ Covid-19.
The following general basic rules apply to everyone in The Netherlands:
• Keep a distance of 1.5 metres from other people
• Stay at home if you have cold-like symptoms
• Stay at home if a member of your household has a fever and/or shortness of breath
• Wash your hands often
• Cough and sneeze into your elbow and use paper tissues and dispose of them immediately after use.
For visiting the Komori office in The Netherlands, the following restrictions apply on top of the above mentioned general basic rules:
• Please use the disinfection gel at the entrance when entering the building
• We ask you not to shake hands
• Follow the floor marks, created for an one-way flow
For visiting the Komori Graphic Center-Europe (KGC-E) in The Netherlands, the following restrictions apply on top of the above mentioned general basic rules and the restrictions for the office:
• In KGC-E it is not always possible to keep a distance of 1.5 metres. Therefore we ask you to wear a face mask and protection gloves at all time when you enter KGC-E. Non-medical face masks and protection gloves will be provided by Komori.
Travellers arriving in the Netherlands from certain countries and regions should self-quarantine for 10 days. Even if you do not have any symptoms or if you have tested negative for COVID-19. Once in the Netherlands, you can self-quarantine at home or in temporary or holiday accommodation.
We are looking forward to welcome you in Utrecht and thank you for your understanding regarding the measurements we have to take in this challenging time. During your visit we will do our outmost best to provide you with exceptional service in a way that protects your safety and the safety of our employees.
Read more about the Dutch measures against coronavirus:
Moving step by step towards more freedom in public life: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/tackling-new-coronavirus-in-the-netherlands/public-life