Komori will show innovative printing solutions at Print China 2019
Komori Corporation will exhibit under the 'Innovate to Create' theme at Print Cjina 2019. By presenting both our most recent and well-known technologies in one booth, we are able to show innovative printing solutions.
The 4th International Printing Exhibition of China will be held in Guangdong, China, April 9-13. In Booth 3-C101, Komori will demonstrate how our portfolio of advanced technologies create new value for customers as they focus on providing more sophisticated creative solutions.
Komori will highlight:
- KP-Connect, a cloud-based technology for data-driven operations that offers real-time control of all printing processes.
- The "Pressroom Workhorse": the Lithrone G40 H-UV/H-UV-L seven-colour offset press with inline coater.
- Lithrone G37 H-UV-L four-colour offset press.
- Impremia IS29 sheetfed UV inkjet digital printing system.
- Komori-Kare Corner, where new K-Supply products and services will be shown.
- Web Offset Corner, where techniques are shown to greatly reduce wasteful electric gas and power.
- Print Gallery, an overview of samples from all over the world.